- 1 SmoothieBox Berry Super Smoothie pouch
- 1 Cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 Pitted date
- 1/4 Cup granola of choice
- Add granola to your blender and pulse 2-3 times to break up granola and make for easier blending. Add remaining ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- If you like your smoothie thick, like a milkshake, start with less liquid and add as you blend until you reach your desired consistency.
- Pour blended smoothie into your SmoothieBox insulated tumbler, or your favorite cup will do, too.
- Top with a handful of extra granola for some extra crunch.
Optional toppings: shredded coconut, flax seeds, or fresh fruit. Toppings are a great way to change your smoothie up and give it a fresh new taste each day. Keeping a few shelf stable items on hand, like granola, flax seed, and chia seeds is a great way to change things up easily without having to have a lot of extras on hand.
This recipe comes to us from Torrie, also known as The Vegan Housewife. In addition to vegan smoothies, Torrie also creates delicious vegan meals, so be sure to check her out! Also try Torrie's Clementine Granola Crunch Smoothie »