Whether you are getting ready to go trick-or-treating, recovering from a post-Halloween candy binge, heading out to pick some apples, or just setting off on a good ol’ fashioned leaf-peeping hike, there is no better way to satiate your pumpkin cravings and to get a healthy boost than this fall-inspired Pumpkin Spice Smoothie recipe. It's one of SmoothieBox members' favorite pumpkin smoothie recipes!
The pumpkin and spice flavors blend perfectly with the sweet potato, carrots, and ginger flavor of the SmoothieBox Orange Smoothie.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds — or pepitas — are already included in SmoothieBox's pre-mixed frozen Orange Smoothie packet. Pumpkin seeds are one of our favorite Five Super Seeds for Smoothies. They are a great source of magnesium, protein, antioxidants, and fiber.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin
The addition of the pumpkin purée also has its own health benefits. The beta-carotene in pumpkin helps the body converts to Vitamin A in the body.
- 1 SmoothieBox Orange Smoothie pouch
- 2 Scoops (10g) SmoothieBox collagen
- ¼ cup pumpkin purée (unsweetened)
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin spice seasoning
- 8oz Vanilla cashew milk or vanilla almond milk
- 2oz Cold brew coffee
- Add the frozen SmoothieBox Orange mix packet and collagen to your blender.
- Pour in the vanilla cashew or almond milk long with your favorite cold brew coffee.
- Add the pumpkin purée and pumpkin seasoning.
- Blend and enjoy!
Get more fall smoothie recipes!
Download SmoothieBox's Fall Recipe Book »
Note: This blog was originally uploaded on October 30th 2018 and was since updated and republished.