The Orange Oat smoothie is a refreshing citrus treat with added fiber from rolled oats. Creamy and refreshing, this is a smoothie you'll keep in your morning rotation.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 Orange Smoothie Mix
- 4 ounces nut milk (we like cashew or almond)
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite cup and enjoy!
Add a protein boost to your smoothie
Our whey and vegan proteins are the perfect nutrient-rich addition to your Berry smoothie to provide fuel for the day, and support post-workout recovery.
By adding just one scoop of protein to your smoothie you can adapt this recipe to create an even more well-balanced and hunger-satisfying meal.
Find out more about our vanilla and chocolate protein smoothie powders:
What do you add to your Orange smoothie to make it taste delicious?
Leave a comment below and let us know