Treat yourself to a chocolate-covered strawberry smoothie bowl! It's one of SmoothieBox members' favorite chocolate smoothie recipes!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
The strawberries are rich in antioxidants and the cashews/almonds contain unsaturated fats and minerals that promote heart health. This smoothie bowl is perfect for any meal!
Why are strawberries associated with love?
In Greek mythology, the fruit was associated with the Goddess of Love, Venus, due to its red color and shaping similar to a heart. Additionally, legend has it that if two members of the opposite sex break a double strawberry in half and share it, they are destined to fall in love.
- 1 SmoothieBox Chocolate Smoothie mix
- 2 scoops (10g) of SmoothieBox collagen
- 6 oz. cashew milk
- ½ cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- 2 sliced strawberries
- Shredded coconut flakes
- A handful of cashews
- Blend together the SmoothieBox Chocolate Smoothie mix, cashew milk, strawberries, and SmoothieBox collagen.
- Pour into a bowl and top with strawberry slices, coconut flakes, and cashews. Note, this will be a bit thicker than your regular SmoothieBox Smoothie.