Ever try to bake and build a gingerbread house for the holidays? It can take a lot of time and make a mess of your kitchen. We’ve come up with an easier and healthier way to enjoy gingerbread flavors! If you like ginger, you're going to love this Gingerbread Smoothie recipe!
Health Benefits of Ginger
Ginger has been used for centuries as a balm for a number of ailments. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that is great for gut health. It helps reduce gas, improves digestion, and can ease stomach discomfort. Ginger is also packed with antioxidants and a key ingredient found in SmoothieBox's Orange Smoothie.
Gingerbread Smoothie Recipe
- 1 SmoothieBox Orange Smoothie mix
- 2 Scoops (10g) SmoothieBox collagen
- 8oz Cashew milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of ginger
- Pinch of cloves
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Add the frozen SmoothieBox Orange Smoothie mix and collagen to blender.
- Pour in cashew milk and vanilla extract.
- Add the spices: ginger, cloves, and cinnamon.
- Blend, sprinkle another dash of cinnamon on top, and enjoy a truly festive smoothie!
Get More Holiday Recipes!
Download SmoothieBox's Holiday Recipe Guide!