This is one of SmoothieBox members' favorite recipes! It'll take you back to your childhood and your school lunch bag.
This Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie Bowl recipe is made with our Berry Smoothie mix. SmoothieBox's Berry Smoothie mix is packed with ingredients to support heart health, boost energy, and aid in digestion-- making this recipe both healthy AND delicious.
- 1 SmoothieBox Berry Smoothie Mix
- 8 ounces nut milk (we like cashew or almond)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Crushed nuts
- Fresh berries, washed and chopped
- A healthy handful of cereal
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- Blend together the SmoothieBox Berry Smoothie Mix, nut milk, and nut butter until smooth. Note: For this recipe, you'll want the consistency of your smoothie a little thicker than if you were drinking it.
- Once blended, pour into a bowl.
- Top your smoothie bowl with fresh berries, crushed nuts, cereal, and nut butter drizzle. Nut butter tip: Try warming your nut butter for 10 seconds in the microwave to get a good drizzle