One of SmoothieBox members' favorite flavors, the Berry Smoothie Mix is packed with blueberries and strawberries for a delicious meal packed with antioxidants and omega-3s for heart health and bright skin. Members love to blend the Berry smoothie with nut milk and a scoop of peanut butter for extra protein.
You're going to love SmoothieBox's berry pie smoothie recipe! It's nutritious and filling.
- 1 SmoothieBox Berry Smoothie mix
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk (unsweetened)
Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. Depending on how you enjoy your smoothie, more or less milk may be used.
Pour blended smoothie into your SmoothieBox insulated tumbler, or your favorite cup will do, too.
Optional: Top with a handful of granola not only for some extra crunch, but for some extra fiber and protein as well.
Health tip: Look for granola that is low in sugar.
Does this recipe remind you of a sweet dessert made after a day of berry picking?