Happy Belly Smoothie Bowl Recipe
As opposed to a morning smoothie that you can drink in a few seconds - but not too fast if you want to avoid the dreaded “ice cream headache” - a smoothie bowl is a bit thicker, and more of a traditional breakfast meal.
Oh, and you use a spoon to consume rather than drinking through a straw.
The way we see it, a full belly equals a happy belly.
Also, all the fruits and chia seeds pack fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants into this smoothie bowl.
Tip: Depending on your preference, you can add chia seeds to a smoothie or smoothie bowl as a thickener - they gel when coming into contact with a liquid.
Or, you can add them right before eating your smoothie bowl or drinking in a smoothie for a small bit of added crunch.
- 1 SmoothieBox Green Smoothie mix
- 1 collagen pouch
- 4 oz. of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 4 oz. of pineapple juice
- Sliced pineapple
- Chia seeds to top
- Shaved coconut
- Papaya (optional)
- Add frozen SmoothieBox Green Smoothie mix and collagen to blender.
- Pour in the vanilla almond milk and pineapple juice.
- Pour into large cup or bowl and top with pineapple, mango, kiwi, coconut, chia seeds, and papaya.
- Enjoy as a healthy start to your day or quick midday snack.