Happy fall ya'll! 🍁🍂 Bring on the cooler temperatures, red leaves, pumpkin spice, and everything nice! Are you craving a pumpkin spice latte or pumpkin pie? How about pumpkin cheesecake!? SmoothieBox has your autumn cravings covered! This recipe is one of SmoothieBox members' favorite pumpkin smoothies!
This recipe is packed with collagen protein and the deliciousness of a pumpkin cheesecake without the sugar or guilt! We used almond milk in our recipe, but you can swap it out for your preferred cow or plant milk without compromising on flavor. If you don't have pumpkin pie spice in your pantry, you can use nutmeg, allspice, and cloves.
- 1 SmoothieBox Orange Smoothie Mix
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 4oz Cream cheese
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice OR [2 Pinches ground nutmeg,
1 Pinch allspice, 1 Pinch ground cloves]
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Scoops (10g) SmoothieBox Collagen
- Blend together SmoothieBox's Orange Smoothie Mix, pumpkin, cream cheese, almond milk, vanilla, spices, and collagen.
(Blending Tip: To prevent clumping, add liquid before the powders.)
- Pour the smoothie into your favorite tumbler and top it with whipped cream and crushed graham crackers (optional).