Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Recipe
The pumpkin and spice flavors blend perfectly with the sweet potato, carrots, and ginger flavor of the SmoothieBox Orange Smoothie.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds — or pepitas — are already included in SmoothieBox's pre-mixed frozen Orange Smoothie packet. Pumpkin seeds are one of our favorite Five Super Seeds for Smoothies. They are a great source of magnesium, protein, antioxidants, and fiber.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin
The addition of the pumpkin purée also has its own health benefits. The beta-carotene in pumpkin helps the body converts to Vitamin A in the body.
- 1 SmoothieBox Orange Smoothie pouch
- 2 Scoops (10g) SmoothieBox collagen
- ¼ cup pumpkin purée (unsweetened)
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin spice seasoning
- 8oz Vanilla cashew milk or vanilla almond milk
- 2oz Cold brew coffee
- Add the frozen SmoothieBox Orange mix packet and collagen to your blender.
- Pour in the vanilla cashew or almond milk long with your favorite cold brew coffee.
- Add the pumpkin purée and pumpkin seasoning.
- Blend and enjoy!
Get more fall smoothie recipes!
Download SmoothieBox's Fall Recipe Book »